We hope you find the travel information below useful, but feel free to contact the conference organizers for more information.
Bradley International Airport (BDL) is the closest to UConn. You can arrange a car service (Lindsey Limousine), take a taxi (~$85), or contact the conference organizers for rideshare information.
Peter Pan bus line comes to Storrs a few times per day from Hartford, New York City, Boston and other cities.
- In Storrs, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off on Hillside Rd. in front of the UConn Bookstore.
- In Hartford, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at Union Station (One Union Place, Hartford, CT 06103).
- In New York City the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at the Port Authority Bus Terminal (8th Ave and 42nd St).
- In Boston, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at Logan Airport (BOS) outside of Terminals A, B, C, E.
MegaBus also provides service between Storrs, Hartford, and New York City.
- In Storrs, the MegaBus picks up and drops off on Stadium Rd., in between the UConn Bookstore and Gampel Pavilion.
- In Hartford, the MegaBus picks up and drops off at the corner of Arch St. and Constitution Way.
- In New York City, the MegaBus picks up and drops off at the corner of 7th Ave and 28th St.
Visitors may park in either the North or South Parking garages.
Click here for a map of parking at the University of Connecticut.
Getting around Campus
Maps of the UConn campus are available here.
Conference events will take place in the Philip E. Austin Building.
Where to Stay
Below are the two nearest lodging options to the Storrs campus:
Nathan Hale Inn
855 Bolton Road
Best Western Storrs
123 Storrs Road
Mansfield Center, CT